Theta Healing

In theta healing, a practitioner connects to the theta brain wave, and energy of all that is in 100% love and light. One of the differences between Theta Healing and Reiki that I like is there also is a focus on connecting to subconscious beliefs and clearing beliefs that no longer serve you and are not aligned to your truth and the live you want to live.

The subconscious mind is like our own super computer. It has been storing experiences, memories and information since you were born. Did you know that we only consciously use 5% of our brains for memory and the remaining 95% is controlled by our subconscious? There are many perks to this including the fact that our subconscious controls our breathing, our body temperature and heartbeat so we don’t have to consciously think about.

Some of the downsides are that it is easy to pick up beliefs from our parents, teachers or situations that may not necessarily be true. Even if they are not true, we may subconsciously believe them to be true and they can negatively affect our reality and life experiences.

For example, if your parents always struggled with having enough money, you may have formed beliefs around money being limited or hard to come by and you may then attract a similar experience into your life as that’s your belief on how things are. By shifting core beliefs, you’ll be amazed to see that you will have new ideas, and new opportunities may suddenly open or come to you more easily.

As a young child, our learning is primarily subconscious from ages 2 to 7, and often times a lot of inner child subconscious belief work is needed to go back and clear out beliefs formed at that time that were not true. This is especially true, if you had any traumatic or difficult life experiences during this time.

The good news is that we are more powerful than we sometimes may realize and we have the power to reprogram our subconscious just as you would program a computer with new software. You can actually create a happier, more positive and better quality of life by shifting your subconscious beliefs and the inner lens in which you view life.

This is incredibly powerful work and I have personally benefited and also witnessed lives completely transformed through shifting core subconscious beliefs. This work can help you to be more aligned to your truth by clearing out anything that’s not the truth so you can live as the best version of yourself. Remember your power and know that you can live the life you truly want and deserve. I’m here to support you.

If you have any questions at all, click below to schedule a free consult as I love discussing these magical tools for happiness and living your best life.

Schedule Appointment